5 Tips You Will Agree With!
No matter what your background is, some good hair extensions will be one of the best investments you make.
There are plenty of women that love hair extensions, and there are plenty of reasons why. When I first started wearing hair extensions, I was blown away by the way I felt wearing them. At first, I didn’t realize how many benefits they had for my hair. I just knew I looked good, lol.
I’ve been natural for about 6 years now. When I would protect my natural hair using extensions, I noticed that my hair grew much faster, was healthier and overall better than before. After years of wearing extensions, I’ve realized that there are many advantages to buying and using extensions.
If you’re contemplating making the change over to extensions, let me give you five reasons to consider trying them out. It’s okay to be on the fence about buying hair extensions, especially since there’s so much information out there about how they have the potential to damage your hair.
However, despite that information, there are plenty of ways that you can protect your hair and enjoy the luxurious look that hair extensions provide. It’s all about how you install the extensions, take care of them, and take them out after wearing them.
Let’s get into the best reasons why women love hair extensions.
1. Protect Your Natural HairSometimes, it’s important to give your natural hair a break. Women love hair extensions because they help them protect and grow their hair. Natural hair isn’t always equipped to endure everyday wear and tear. Extensions help with that! Most women also feel that extensions help them grow their hair quicker. Your hair is more likely to grow when you take care of it underneath. Make sure your hair always clean, moisturized and healthy. You won’t regret it!
2. Try a New Style Before CommittingWomen love hair extensions because extensions allow us to try out a hairstyle before fully committing to it. Whenever I want to try out new hairstyles such as a curly hairstyle, I use extensions. The great thing is that there are all kinds of hair extensions available, so you don’t need to worry about only rocking one type of style. Don’t be afraid to switch it up a bit.
3. Get Thicker or Longer Hair
Extensions instantly provide longer and thicker hair for those looking to enhance their look without heavily manipulating their hair. Whenever I need to get a full look in a short amount of time, I put some extensions in. If I need something quick, I’ll put on a wigs!
4. Manage Hair ConditionsHair conditions can affect the way we wear and view our hair. Someone I know has a condition that affects her ability to grow her hair out evenly. At first, she was insecure about it, but after experimenting with a few wigs, and different hair extensions, she is far more confident. You can’t tell her nothing 🥰
5. Heat DamageA lot of women want to wear bone straight hair without damaging their hair. You can easily avoid heat damage by utilizing hair extensions. If you wear wigs, closures or any extension style that covers all of your hair, you’ll never have to use a straightener or heat product on your real hair! Whenever I want to give my hair a break from the heat, I’ll either leave it out curly and kinda let it do its own thing or I’ll hair extensions.
You’ll Love Hair Extensions Too
Hair extensions have many benefits. To some people extensions may be a confidence booster, beauty enhancer, or necessity. No matter your reason, become one with your hair.... and OWN IT!